$99.95 / year
one-time set up of $250.00
There is no better way to see what’s getting in the way of you getting done what you set out to do than SIS®
$99.95 annual subscription per user.
$250.00 one-time initial set up of user.
- Training Videos available online click here!
- Complimentary basic Mini Classes are available. Register online! Click here.
- Live phone support available….$150/hr. (Credit card needed at the time of service. Please have credit card ready if you call in for live support. One hour minimum, 1/2 hour increments thereafter.)
Live Support Service plan available:
4 hours yearly – $540.00 SAVE $60
8 hours yearly – $1,080.00 SAVE $120
Terms are subject to change without notice.
- How would you like to know what your labor sees on the jobsite?
- Would you like to be able to help your labor to get rid of their obstacles?
- How would you like to know ahead of time, why your jobs lose money?
- Would you like to have the best early warning signal system available to you?
Introducing SIS® 4.0
- Planning is good, scheduling is better. With SIS®, your labor can schedule their daily tasks and give you a feedback about why and how they couldn’t finish what should get done each day.
- SIS® will help you to know what “done” means at the end of the day.
- SIS® will help you to create a shared space for the labor to communicate with you real-time.
- SIS® will enable your labor to schedule their tasks, and work their tasks according to their jobs’ conditions.
- With SIS®, you would know what is blocking your labor from achieving the highest productivity.
- With SIS®, you will have early warning signals for profitability on jobs.
- Use SIS® charts to help remove the obstacles with highest impact.
- SIS® helps you to manage the jobs with pictures not numbers and reports.
- Use SIS® for labor and material planning and look ahead.
• Schedule one day, plan two days. You will achieve high productivity by reducing the labor’s wasted time.
To register for our complimentary Online Mini Classes for JPAC® and SIS® click here.
“I am happy to report that almost all of our current installation projects are meeting the productivity rates and with focus we are meeting and often beating our hours and labour dollar estimates on our installations. The tools of agile, including SIS®, JPAC®, weekly productivity and GOTO meetings , project reviews at 25, 50, 75, 100 percent and a continuous review of projections of labour spend vs budget are helping us feel confident that things are under control on our existing projects.” ~ Tim Culliton, President & CEO, Culliton
“(with SIS®)…We develop a 3 day look ahead EACH day, and at the end of each day we review that day’s events and report on the obstacles that allowed or kept us from working that days planned activity. That also allows us to project a new plan for the next 3 days.” ~ Ed Hillman-Field Superintendant, Holmes Electric
“On our larger projects at Holmes we normally run 2 programs with weekly and sometimes daily tracking updates that measure 2 key components. One is to track productivity as compared to budgeting, called “JPAC®” which is “Job Productivity Assurance and Control®… The second program which I have been running … is simply called “SIS®” , “Short Interval Scheduling®”. This program simply tracks the flow of a project by showing our ability to work a planned project based on the interruptions to that planning.” ~ Ed Hillman-Field Superintendant, Holmes Electric