MCA Vol V Ebook
This ebook is packed full of Agile Construction® related published articles on…
- Industrialization of Construction® – Disruption
- Working with Data
- Measuring Productivity
Download your complimentary copy today.
Prepare for the Month and Years after COVID – 1 Hour Webinar
How to plan and prepare for the aftermath of the pandemic The peak of the pandemic seems to be over soon. But are you prepared for the following ripple effect of COVID? This Webinar will show you what your company … Read More
Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor (Required reading for all Agile Classes)
Agile Construction for the Electrical Contractor provides the tools and guidance needed to transform a traditional, reactive project management style to a new, proactive, profitable, and productive business management model – one that can quickly respond to changing industry needs … Read More
Industrialization of Construction®
Industrialization of Construction®
It is no longer just a theory. Construction is going through the industrialization phase of its life cycle. The competition in construction is no longer just between Union and Open-Shop contractors. It is coming from overseas as well. Like many industries, the construction industry is under constant pressure to … Read more
Planning With Purpose – 4 Hour Webinar
Purchase of this item gives a 1 week access to this webinar.
Agile Distribution® / Application of Lean Principles
ISBN: 10: 1978279760
Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 6.8 x 0.5 inches
Prefabrication Handbook for the Construction Industry
This book is a hands-on, practical, and scalable guide to prefabrication. It applies if you are starting from ground zero, or if you are at the 3% mark and trying to get to 50%. The book is not about “benchmarking” … Read More
Agile Construction® – Live Training Webinars Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Agile Construction allows the contractor to rapidly adapt to jobsite changes in order to complete each project profitably and efficiently. The agility of the contractor at the job site affects the profits. This course focuses on the base for good labor productivity and measurement, job scheduling and planning as well as the base for procurement management and prefabrication: The Work Breakdown Structure.
What will you gain?
The most profitable and productive projects are a result of effective project planning. A solid Work Breakdown Structure is imperative to lay the proper foundation. WBS is the Project Road Map and Build Process tailored exactly to the need of construction project. It is created by the foreman or supervisor, who will run the job and be reviewed by the project manager. An accurate WBS allows the project team to transparently track work, reduce waste, prevent errors and improve accuracy to promote safer and more cost effective projects. This program will explain how to break down the job using WBS and discuss decision making factors that define the project, as well as accurate work breakdown structure.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Define and do a Work Breakdown Structure for your own project
- Explain how to apply WBS to a project
- Discuss the benefits WBS brings to a project
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will be teaching the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point projection on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, stable internet connection, large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation; As well as a room that fits all participants (up to 10 people) and the Webinar equipment
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
- 4 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible
- Cost: $350 per person
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a certain date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please email Sonja Daneshgari at email@example.com or
call (810) 232-9797
Book 2 – Industrialization of Construction®: A Compilation to Lead the Way
- Paperback: 58 pages
- Publisher: MCA Inc
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 154127511X
- ISBN-13: 78-1541275119
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches