MCA Vol IV Ebook
This ebook is packed full of Agile Construction® related published articles on…
- Talent Development
- Working With Data
Download your complimentary copy today.
How Traditional Accounting Methods are Killing your job Profits and Cash Flow – 4 Hour Webinar
How to plan and prepare for the aftermath of the pandemic The peak of the pandemic seems to be over soon. But are you prepared for the following ripple effect of COVID? This Webinar will show you what your company … Read More
Workforce of the future: Using data to Advance industrialization of construction – Webinar
The construction industry relies on skilled trade craftsmen to transfer a concept from design to a physical built entity. In addition, construction jobsites are temporary workspaces. These two characteristics classify construction as complex production, where knowledge and experience are gained … Read More
Prefabrication Handbook for the Construction Industry
This book is a hands-on, practical, and scalable guide to prefabrication. It applies if you are starting from ground zero, or if you are at the 3% mark and trying to get to 50%. The book is not about “benchmarking” … Read More
Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor Second Edition
Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor provides the tools and guidance needed to transform a traditional, reactive project management style to a new, proactive, profitable, and productive business management model – one that can quickly respond to changing industry needs … Read More
WEM® Package Onboarding
- WEM® Package Pricing Includes
Proven Productivity Software JPAC® and SIS®WEM®’s Proprietary Software Onboarding Solution allows customers to focus most of their efforts
on tracking productivity and recouping their initial investment rather than getting bogged down by administrative software, freeing up the customer to simply gather, input and analyze the field data on their construction projects. WEM® provides company-wide licensing and support to MCA’s first ever construction productivity measurement standard JPM (ASTM Standard E2691); SIS® (Short Interval Scheduling) and JPAC® (Job Productivity Assurance Control) Software. These two groundbreaking programs packaged together, with live online training courses are specifically designed and led by MCA’s Agile Construction® experts to get your team operating more productively and immediately improve your profitability.
$3,500 per Company per each 20 users. Price includes first monthly subscription charge of $500.00
$500 per month per each 20 users
- Additional Reports Available (call for details/demo (810) 232-9797):
$100 per month, for each added report
Agile Construction® User Group
MCA’s Agile Construction® Symposium has now expanded to a “User Group”!
Join us quarterly for three virtual events throughout the year and one in-person event for our Agile Construction® Symposium in June 2023.
Joining this group will allow you to:
- Gain Inside Access and Hands-on Experience to:
- New Product Features
- Training Resources
- User Feedback FAQs
- Improve Job Quality.
- Guaranteed Network to Continuously Improve your Processes and Practices.
- Access to Data and Evidence of the Results.
- Increase your ROI on the Use of Agile Tools.
- Gain Inside Access and Hands-on Experience to:
Cost to participate: $3,000 for up to 3 people annually.
*You do not need to be a current user of Agile Tools to join this group of Agile Practitioners.
Agile Construction® – Live Training Webinars Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Agile Construction allows the contractor to rapidly adapt to jobsite changes in order to complete each project profitably and efficiently. The agility of the contractor at the job site affects the profits. This course focuses on the base for good labor productivity and measurement, job scheduling and planning as well as the base for procurement management and prefabrication: The Work Breakdown Structure.
What will you gain?
The most profitable and productive projects are a result of effective project planning. A solid Work Breakdown Structure is imperative to lay the proper foundation. WBS is the Project Road Map and Build Process tailored exactly to the need of construction project. It is created by the foreman or supervisor, who will run the job and be reviewed by the project manager. An accurate WBS allows the project team to transparently track work, reduce waste, prevent errors and improve accuracy to promote safer and more cost effective projects. This program will explain how to break down the job using WBS and discuss decision making factors that define the project, as well as accurate work breakdown structure.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Define and do a Work Breakdown Structure for your own project
- Explain how to apply WBS to a project
- Discuss the benefits WBS brings to a project
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will be teaching the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point projection on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, stable internet connection, large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation; As well as a room that fits all participants (up to 10 people) and the Webinar equipment
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
- 4 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible
- Cost: $350 per person
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a certain date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please email Sonja Daneshgari at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (810) 232-9797
Book 4 – Efficiency and Continuous Improvement: Survival of the Unfits
This fourth and final book in the series on industrialization explains how to use the first three MCA-researched books that had examined operational effectiveness, becoming more efficient, and planning to survive both the current environment and all the upcoming changes … Read More