Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor Second Edition
Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor provides the tools and guidance needed to transform a traditional, reactive project management style to a new, proactive, profitable, and productive business management model – one that can quickly respond to changing industry needs … Read More
Prefabrication Handbook for the Construction Industry
This book is a hands-on, practical, and scalable guide to prefabrication. It applies if you are starting from ground zero, or if you are at the 3% mark and trying to get to 50%. The book is not about “benchmarking” … Read More
How Traditional Accounting Methods are Killing your job Profits and Cash Flow – 4 Hour Webinar
How to plan and prepare for the aftermath of the pandemic The peak of the pandemic seems to be over soon. But are you prepared for the following ripple effect of COVID? This Webinar will show you what your company … Read More
Agile Construction® – Live Training Webinars Short Interval Scheduling – SIS®
Agile Construction allows the contractor to rapidly adapt to jobsite changes in order to complete each project profitably and efficiently. The agility of the contractor at the job site affects the profits. This course focuses on the daily work schedule as well as identifying the daily obstacles that impacts our labor productivity, job scheduling and planning. To document the daily schedule delays and obstacles on the jobs site is becoming more and more important to be able to predict and prevent the cost impacts to our jobsites. You will learn the ins and outs of the Short Interval Scheduling (SIS®)
Short Interval Scheduling (SIS®) is a ASTM Project Tracking Standard (E-2691).
What will you gain?
Labor management is the highest risk in contracting. However, most of the issues that labor faces in their daily work are hidden from management, but with three-day scheduling all these issues become visible. This program focuses on the impact of scheduling on job productivity, tracking forms, charting of data and the analysis and interpretation of these charts.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss simple methods and tools that can be used to schedule jobs
- Identify the obstacles and reduce labor waste to improve job productivity
- Explain how to data analysis tools to examine and apply information to job scheduling
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will be teaching the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point projection on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, stable internet connection, large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation; As well as a room that fits all participants (up to 10 people) and the Webinar equipment
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
- 4 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible
- Cost: $350 per person
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a certain date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please email Sonja Daneshgari at email@example.com or
call (810) 232-9797
Workforce of the future: Using data to Advance industrialization of construction – Webinar
The construction industry relies on skilled trade craftsmen to transfer a concept from design to a physical built entity. In addition, construction jobsites are temporary workspaces. These two characteristics classify construction as complex production, where knowledge and experience are gained … Read More
How to Fight the Coronavirus and your business concerns while Sitting at Home – Complimentary Webinar!
Do you know what is needed to ensure your company gets stable through this pandemic?
Staying at home and practicing “Social Distancing” is socially responsible and might be your personal contribution to mitigate the proliferation of the COVID-19. However, sudden shutdowns of construction sites as we have seen in Boston and San Francisco, as well as close downs of entire businesses have or will leave also you and your business with a lot of unplanned work behind. This work will come at you sooner rather than later once the situation has calmed down and life turns back to normal. Now is the time to get your business ready and plan for the necessary steps following the coronavirus pandemic.
– What you do today will determine how this year ends for your business –
The jobs will fall behind and you will most likely be faced with:
- Employees not prepared or equipped to work and collaborate with each other from home
- Schedule delays and compression
- Trade stacking and productivity losses
- Shortage of skilled labor will be aggravated
- Supply shortage and material delays
- Increasing project cost that the GCs/customers are not expecting/able to pay
Like most business owners, you didn’t see this coming and you aren’t quite sure how to manage and mitigate the negative impacts that the current situation has on your business. Now is the time to get your business ready and plan for the necessary steps ahead after the coronavirus pandemic.
For years, MCA has been teaching and helping companies start Externalizing Work® as part of becoming an agile contractor. Now, the need for you, as a contractor, to think broader than prefabrication and vendor services management to support your project and business has come even quicker and more suddenly than ever expected.
In the desire to support you and your business during this time of high uncertainty, MCA will be hosting a free online interactive webinar aimed to help you plan and prepare you, your key employees, and your business for remote work, and the upcoming challenges.
What will you gain from this webinar?
This course will provide an overview of the current and upcoming challenges for the construction industry. The participants from across the United States will be able to exchange on the pressing topics as listed above. We will review ‘hands-on’ practices on how to plan, prepare, and act on the different factors that will impact your company in the next several months.
Following this course, you will :
- Have a good overview of all the challenges that your company is going to face
- Be able to identify what tasks need to be done now to be able to support the fast and stacked work later
- Have a good understanding which areas of your business you will now need to focus on
- Understand the different tools and methods that are available to you to support you through the next couple months
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will teach the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point presentation on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, a stable internet connection, a large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation
- You are encouraged to bring your project information
- Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor book…$55.95 + s/h click here.
- Date: Wednesday March 25th, 2020
- Time: 10:30am – 11:30am EST 1 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible, first come first serve
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a different date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please book per click below or email Sonja Daneshgari at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (810) 232-9797
Click here for more information.
WEM® Package Onboarding
- WEM® Package Pricing Includes
Proven Productivity Software JPAC® and SIS®WEM®’s Proprietary Software Onboarding Solution allows customers to focus most of their efforts
on tracking productivity and recouping their initial investment rather than getting bogged down by administrative software, freeing up the customer to simply gather, input and analyze the field data on their construction projects. WEM® provides company-wide licensing and support to MCA’s first ever construction productivity measurement standard JPM (ASTM Standard E2691); SIS® (Short Interval Scheduling) and JPAC® (Job Productivity Assurance Control) Software. These two groundbreaking programs packaged together, with live online training courses are specifically designed and led by MCA’s Agile Construction® experts to get your team operating more productively and immediately improve your profitability.
$3,500 per Company per each 20 users. Price includes first monthly subscription charge of $500.00
$500 per month per each 20 users
- Additional Reports Available (call for details/demo (810) 232-9797):
$100 per month, for each added report