How Traditional Accounting Methods are Killing your job Profits and Cash Flow – 4 Hour Seminar
How to plan and prepare for the aftermath of the pandemic The peak of the pandemic seems to be over soon. But are you prepared for the following ripple effect of COVID? This Webinar will show you what your company … Read More
Agile Distribution® / Application of Lean Principles
ISBN: 10: 1978279760
Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 6.8 x 0.5 inches
Track you Productivity Impacts Due to COVID – 1 Hour Seminar
How to visualize and track the job site productivity The Construction industry is hit hart with COVID impacts. But do you know how much productivity loses you really have on the job sites? This Webinar will show you methods on … Read More
Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor-PDF-Ebook
PDF Format Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor provides the tools and guidance needed to transform a traditional, reactive project management style to a new, proactive, profitable, and productive business management model – one that can quickly respond to changing … Read More
Industrialization of Construction®
Industrialization of Construction®
It is no longer just a theory. Construction is going through the industrialization phase of its life cycle. The competition in construction is no longer just between Union and Open-Shop contractors. It is coming from overseas as well. Like many industries, the construction industry is under constant pressure to … Read more
Agile Construction® – Live Training Webinars Externalizing Work® using Prefabrication
Agile Construction allows the contractor to rapidly adapt to jobsite changes in order to complete each project profitably and efficiently. The agility of the contractor at the job site affects the profits. This course focuses on how to reduce your risk of labor cost on material movement through procurement management and prefabrication by Externalizing Work® using Prefabrication.
What will you gain?
This course is designed to give participants an overview of how to layout prefab opportunities as well as how to make prefab happen and therefore increase your profitability at the jobsite. Pre-fabrication is a key tool to optimize work. This course will focus on the steps to effectively implementing pre-fabrication as an integral part of the productivity management system.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Factors for optimizing labor productivity, Identify specific cost savings opportunities through material handling
- Prefabrication: what it is and what it is not
- Pre-planning and layout for large projects, including how to identify opportunities to externalize work®
- Project Management and Organizational Principles to support prefabrication
- Implementation planning, including setting up the prefab operation
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will be teaching the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point projection on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, stable internet connection, large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation; As well as a room that fits all participants and the Webinar equipment
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
- Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor book…$55.95 + s/h click here.
- 4 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible
- Cost: $350 per person
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a certain date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please email Sonja Daneshgari at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (810) 232-9797