Agile Construction® User Group
MCA’s Agile Construction® Symposium has now expanded to a “User Group”!
Join us quarterly for three virtual events throughout the year and one in-person event for our Agile Construction® Symposium in June 2024.
Joining this group will allow you to:
- Gain Inside Access and Hands-on Experience to:
- New Product Features
- Training Resources
- User Feedback FAQs
- Improve Job Quality.
- Guaranteed Network to Continuously Improve your Processes and Practices.
- Access to Data and Evidence of the Results.
- Increase your ROI on the Use of Agile Tools.
- Gain Inside Access and Hands-on Experience to:
Cost to participate: $3,000 for up to 3 people annually.
*You do not need to be a current user of Agile Tools to join this group of Agile Practitioners.
Workforce of the future: Using data to Advance industrialization of construction – Webinar
The construction industry relies on skilled trade craftsmen to transfer a concept from design to a physical built entity. In addition, construction jobsites are temporary workspaces. These two characteristics classify construction as complex production, where knowledge and experience are gained … Read More
Prepare for the Month and Years after COVID – 1 Hour Webinar
How to plan and prepare for the aftermath of the pandemic The peak of the pandemic seems to be over soon. But are you prepared for the following ripple effect of COVID? This Webinar will show you what your company … Read More
Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor Second Edition (PDF Ebook)
Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor provides the tools and guidance needed to transform a traditional, reactive project management style to a new, proactive, profitable, and productive business management model – one that can quickly respond to changing industry needs … Read More
Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor (Required reading for all Agile Classes)
Agile Construction for the Electrical Contractor provides the tools and guidance needed to transform a traditional, reactive project management style to a new, proactive, profitable, and productive business management model – one that can quickly respond to changing industry needs … Read More
Book 3 – Foundation and Future: Dealing with the Challenges of More Work
- Paperback: 30 pages
- Publisher: MCA Inc
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
Agile Construction® – Live Training Webinars Job Productivity and Control – JPAC®
Agile Construction allows the contractor to rapidly adapt to jobsite changes in order to complete each project profitably and efficiently. The agility of the contractor at the job site affects the profits. This course focuses on how to ensure good labor productivity by field productivity measurement. Being able to measure the labor productivity to identify the impact on job scheduling delays and obstacles on the job site. Be able to see how procurement management and prefabrication can impact you composite rate and therefore your labor cost.
This webinar will help you to identify your accurate field productivity through: Job Productivity And Control (JPAC®)
What will you gain?
Job productivity has historically been measured from the accounting perspective; however, this method of measurement has alienated labor and as a result the outcome is data that is not useful. This program will teach the principle of measuring productivity from the operator’s point of view, using JPAC® to establish the baseline of job productivity and control and assure the adherence to project goals. The participant will learn how to establish a useful productivity measuring method to help them to improve productivity by making it more visible. Project Tracking using ASTM Standard E-2691.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss control elements that make up project goals Improve cash flow and profit prediction
- Calculate Work In Progress and realize earned revenue
- Discuss how to utilize JPAC® to increase job estimate accuracy and hit-ratios, reduce cost of repairs and decrease surprises at the end of a job
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will be teaching the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point projection on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, stable internet connection, large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation; As well as a room that fits all participants and the Webinar equipment
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
- 4 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible
- Cost: $350 per person
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a certain date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please email Sonja Daneshgari at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (810) 232-9797