Industrialization of Construction®
Industrialization of Construction®
It is no longer just a theory. Construction is going through the industrialization phase of its life cycle. The competition in construction is no longer just between Union and Open-Shop contractors. It is coming from overseas as well. Like many industries, the construction industry is under constant pressure to … Read more
Track your Productivity Impacts Due to COVID – 1 Hour Webinar
How to visualize and track the job site productivity The Construction industry is hit hart with COVID impacts. But do you know how much productivity loses you really have on the job sites? This Webinar will show you methods on … Read More
How to Fight the Coronavirus and your business concerns while Sitting at Home – Complimentary Webinar!
Do you know what is needed to ensure your company gets stable through this pandemic?
Staying at home and practicing “Social Distancing” is socially responsible and might be your personal contribution to mitigate the proliferation of the COVID-19. However, sudden shutdowns of construction sites as we have seen in Boston and San Francisco, as well as close downs of entire businesses have or will leave also you and your business with a lot of unplanned work behind. This work will come at you sooner rather than later once the situation has calmed down and life turns back to normal. Now is the time to get your business ready and plan for the necessary steps following the coronavirus pandemic.
– What you do today will determine how this year ends for your business –
The jobs will fall behind and you will most likely be faced with:
- Employees not prepared or equipped to work and collaborate with each other from home
- Schedule delays and compression
- Trade stacking and productivity losses
- Shortage of skilled labor will be aggravated
- Supply shortage and material delays
- Increasing project cost that the GCs/customers are not expecting/able to pay
Like most business owners, you didn’t see this coming and you aren’t quite sure how to manage and mitigate the negative impacts that the current situation has on your business. Now is the time to get your business ready and plan for the necessary steps ahead after the coronavirus pandemic.
For years, MCA has been teaching and helping companies start Externalizing Work® as part of becoming an agile contractor. Now, the need for you, as a contractor, to think broader than prefabrication and vendor services management to support your project and business has come even quicker and more suddenly than ever expected.
In the desire to support you and your business during this time of high uncertainty, MCA will be hosting a free online interactive webinar aimed to help you plan and prepare you, your key employees, and your business for remote work, and the upcoming challenges.
What will you gain from this webinar?
This course will provide an overview of the current and upcoming challenges for the construction industry. The participants from across the United States will be able to exchange on the pressing topics as listed above. We will review ‘hands-on’ practices on how to plan, prepare, and act on the different factors that will impact your company in the next several months.
Following this course, you will :
- Have a good overview of all the challenges that your company is going to face
- Be able to identify what tasks need to be done now to be able to support the fast and stacked work later
- Have a good understanding which areas of your business you will now need to focus on
- Understand the different tools and methods that are available to you to support you through the next couple months
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will teach the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point presentation on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, a stable internet connection, a large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation
- You are encouraged to bring your project information
- Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor book…$55.95 + s/h click here.
- Date: Wednesday March 25th, 2020
- Time: 10:30am – 11:30am EST 1 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible, first come first serve
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a different date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please book per click below or email Sonja Daneshgari at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (810) 232-9797
Click here for more information.
Book 2 – Industrialization of Construction®: A Compilation to Lead the Way
- Paperback: 58 pages
- Publisher: MCA Inc
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 154127511X
- ISBN-13: 78-1541275119
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
Agile Construction® – Live Training Webinars Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Agile Construction allows the contractor to rapidly adapt to jobsite changes in order to complete each project profitably and efficiently. The agility of the contractor at the job site affects the profits. This course focuses on the base for good labor productivity and measurement, job scheduling and planning as well as the base for procurement management and prefabrication: The Work Breakdown Structure.
What will you gain?
The most profitable and productive projects are a result of effective project planning. A solid Work Breakdown Structure is imperative to lay the proper foundation. WBS is the Project Road Map and Build Process tailored exactly to the need of construction project. It is created by the foreman or supervisor, who will run the job and be reviewed by the project manager. An accurate WBS allows the project team to transparently track work, reduce waste, prevent errors and improve accuracy to promote safer and more cost effective projects. This program will explain how to break down the job using WBS and discuss decision making factors that define the project, as well as accurate work breakdown structure.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Define and do a Work Breakdown Structure for your own project
- Explain how to apply WBS to a project
- Discuss the benefits WBS brings to a project
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will be teaching the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point projection on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, stable internet connection, large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation; As well as a room that fits all participants (up to 10 people) and the Webinar equipment
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
- 4 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible
- Cost: $350 per person
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a certain date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please email Sonja Daneshgari at email@example.com or
call (810) 232-9797