Electrical Contractors – Resume Work – Planning Session Live Webinar – June 25th
Do you know what is needed to ensure a good start up after the epidemic?
Sudden shut downs of construction sites as we have seen in Boston and San Francisco, as well as close downs of entire businesses have or will leave also you and your business with a lot of unplanned work behind. This work will come at you sooner than late once the situation has calmed down and life turns back to normal. Now is the time to get your business ready and plan for the necessary steps ahead after the coronavirus pandemic.
– What you do today will determine how this year ends for your business –
Now is the time to get your business ready and plan for the necessary steps ahead after the coronavirus pandemic.
The jobs will fall behind and and you will most likely be faced with:
- Employees not prepared or equipped to work and collaborate with each other from home
- Schedule delays and schedule compression
- Trade stacking and productivity losses
- Shortage of skilled labor will be aggravated
- Supply shortage and material delays
- Increasing project cost that the GCs/customers are not expecting/able to pay
For years, MCA has been teaching and helping companies to start Externalizing Work® as part of becoming an agile contractor. Like most business owners, you didn’t see this coming and you aren’t quite sure how to manage and mitigate the negative impacts that the current situation has on your business. Now, the need for you, as a contractor, to think broader than prefabrication and vendor services management to support your project and business has come even quicker and sudden than ever expected.
What will you gain from this webinar?
This course is focused what the Electrical Contractor need to do to ensure a strong start up as we are going back to normality. We will review ‘hands-on’ practices on how to plan, prepare, document and capture the important information that will be needed to start up the job again under even more pressure then we have ever experience before. As well as how to use the ‘idle’ time to be ready for the start up after the epidemic, to ensure your project stay profitable and your cashflow recovers as fast as possible.
Following this course, you will :
- Be able to develop a clear action plan for your ongoing and upcoming projects to plan ahead and prepared for the upcoming schedule squeeze
- Be able to identify which tasks need to be done now to be able to support the fast and stacked work later
- Have a roadmap on how to use the ‘standing still’ time to prepare for what is coming
- Clear action plan and to define next steps to start up your project again
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will teach the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point presentation on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, a stable internet connection, a large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation
- You are encouraged to bring your project information
- Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor book…$55.95 + s/h click here.
- Date: Thursday June, 25th, 2020
- Time: 9:30am – 1:30pm EST 4 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible, first come first serve
- Cost: $500 per person
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a different date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please book per click below or email Sonja Daneshgari at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (810) 232-9797
Click here for more information.