Distributors Shut Down Planning Session – Live Webinar – March 31st
Do you know what needs to be done for a controlled fast shut down, caused by the pandemic?
In many cities the jobs have started to shutdown this past week. But how do we prepare for the shut down while employees head home for isolation?
When work starts again don’t expect end dates to move enough and good manpower to be available to compensate for lost time and productivity. Construction schedules will compress, manpower will be short, material lead times will stretch, and overall cost to complete the job will increase! To be able to be ready for the ramp up, we need to make sure we close down the jobs correctly without any losses.
– What you do today will determine how this year ends for your business –
This is exactly why Agility is needed in Construction – Agile Contractors and Distributors will emerge successfully
What will you gain from this webinar?
This course is focused on how to plan for the shut down of your distribution business and construction job sites. How to plan the ramp down effectively to ensure a good and strong start up as the world starts to move again. We will review ‘hands-on’ practices on how to plan, prepare, document and capture all the important information that will be needed to start up the supply chain again and how to ensure you can support your customers in the very best way, in a time where they need your support.
Following this course, participants will :
- Have a clear action plan for your supply-chain and job support during the slowdown
- Be able to identify which information needs to be captured from your customers, warehouse, service support team and outside sales person.
- Have a roadmap on how to use the ‘idle’ time to prepare for what is coming
- Clear action plan and next steps for your projects
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will be teaching the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point projection on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: A Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, a stable internet connection, a large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation; as well as a room that fits all participants and the Webinar equipment
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
- Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor book…$55.95 + s/h click here.
- Date: Tuesday March 31th, 2020
- Time: 1:30pm – 3:30pm EST – 3 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible
- Cost: $500 per person
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a different date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please email Sonja Daneshgari at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (810) 232-9797
Click here for more information.