Agile Construction® – Live Training Webinars Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Agile Construction allows the contractor to rapidly adapt to jobsite changes in order to complete each project profitably and efficiently. The agility of the contractor at the job site affects the profits. This course focuses on the base for good labor productivity and measurement, job scheduling and planning as well as the base for procurement management and prefabrication: The Work Breakdown Structure.
What will you gain?
The most profitable and productive projects are a result of effective project planning. A solid Work Breakdown Structure is imperative to lay the proper foundation. WBS is the Project Road Map and Build Process tailored exactly to the need of construction project. It is created by the foreman or supervisor, who will run the job and be reviewed by the project manager. An accurate WBS allows the project team to transparently track work, reduce waste, prevent errors and improve accuracy to promote safer and more cost effective projects. This program will explain how to break down the job using WBS and discuss decision making factors that define the project, as well as accurate work breakdown structure.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Define and do a Work Breakdown Structure for your own project
- Explain how to apply WBS to a project
- Discuss the benefits WBS brings to a project
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will be teaching the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point projection on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, stable internet connection, large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation; As well as a room that fits all participants (up to 10 people) and the Webinar equipment
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
- 4 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible
- Cost: $350 per person
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a certain date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please email Sonja Daneshgari at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (810) 232-9797