Agile Construction® – Live Training Webinars Externalizing Work® using Prefabrication
Agile Construction allows the contractor to rapidly adapt to jobsite changes in order to complete each project profitably and efficiently. The agility of the contractor at the job site affects the profits. This course focuses on how to reduce your risk of labor cost on material movement through procurement management and prefabrication by Externalizing Work® using Prefabrication.
What will you gain?
This course is designed to give participants an overview of how to layout prefab opportunities as well as how to make prefab happen and therefore increase your profitability at the jobsite. Pre-fabrication is a key tool to optimize work. This course will focus on the steps to effectively implementing pre-fabrication as an integral part of the productivity management system.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Factors for optimizing labor productivity, Identify specific cost savings opportunities through material handling
- Prefabrication: what it is and what it is not
- Pre-planning and layout for large projects, including how to identify opportunities to externalize work®
- Project Management and Organizational Principles to support prefabrication
- Implementation planning, including setting up the prefab operation
How does the webinar work?:
- An Agile Construction® Expert will be teaching the class through live video streaming. You will be able to interact and see the instructor as well as the power point projection on your screen. In addition you will be able to share your camera so the interaction with the instructor is ‘live’ and in real time.
- You will need webinar equipment: Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, stable internet connection, large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation; As well as a room that fits all participants and the Webinar equipment
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
- Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor book…$55.95 + s/h click here.
- 4 hour intense session
- Up to 12 participants possible
- Cost: $350 per person
- If you want to schedule a webinar for a certain date, please contact us
To register or for any questions, please email Sonja Daneshgari at email@example.com or
call (810) 232-9797