Agile Construction® Class – Level 201
AGILE CONSTRUCTION® TRAINING 201
April 2nd & April 3rd – Milwaukee, WI
This workshop is for experienced practitioners of the Agile Construction® principles covered in our Agile Construction® 101 workshop. The 201 training will expand upon application usage and focus on the results. We will teach you how to get the most out of the concepts and tools and apply this to your projects leading to higher profitability and predictability. Detailed descriptions of each segment are included below.
Two full days of Agile Construction® Classes:
Thursday, April 2nd: 7:30am – 4:30am
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) 201
Expanded Usage for Risk Reduction and Resource Planning
Developing consistent templates and company standards
- Job Productivity Assurance and Control (JPAC®) 201
Project setup and update process mastery
Handling complex situations, non-installation work and external work
- Short Interval Scheduling (SIS®) 201
Process setup and reporting mastery
Resolving obstacles after they’re identified, Common vs. Special cause
Friday, April 3rd: 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Externalizing Work® through Prefabrication & Agile Procurement
Including application of IMLS® (Integrated Material Logistics Solution)
- Part 1: Prefabrication 201: Building a prefab process
- Part 2: Agile Procurement® 201: Identifying Prefab opportunities and sources from the WBS
Lunch will be provided both days.
Place: Hilton Garden Inn, Park Pl, Milwaukee, WI
Cost: $1,990 per class, discounted from $2,320
To register, email Anna VanWagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (810) 232-9797.
- Agile Construction® for the Electrical Contractor book…$55.95 + s/h click here.
- Proof of Login & Usage of JPAC® & SIS® Software
- Agile 201 (Intermediate Level) Certification is available to all who successfully completes this course.
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
For more information click here.