Agile Construction® Class – Level 101 – Live Online Webinar – August 13th & 14th
AGILE CONSTRUCTION® TRAINING 101
August 13th & 14th – online
Agile Construction® is profitable construction. A construction job site is a very fluid work environment, in a state of constant change, both planned and unplanned. The jobsite’s needs and requirements alter Schedules frequently. In spite of schedule changes, the plan needs to proceed. Resources and experience levels change with every personnel reassignment. People learn from ongoing experience. Agile Construction® allows the contractor to rapidly adapt to job site changes in order to complete each project both profitably and efficiently. The agility (responsiveness) of the contractor at the job site will improve the profits. Agility, not leanness, is what construction jobsite management needs.
What will you gain?
The participants will learn how to establish a useful productivity measuring method. They will experience simple methods and tools for scheduling and tracking that can improve visibility and knowledge of their jobs. They will learn how to identify the obstacles and labor waste which can impact job productivity, and discuss techniques that can improve it by better than 30%.
Two full days of Agile Construction® Classes:
- Thursday, April 13th : 8:30am – 12:00am EST
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Thursday, April 13th: 1:00pm – 4:00pm EST
- Job Productivity Assurance and Control (JPAC®)
- Friday, April 14th: 8:30am – 12:00am EST
- Short Interval Scheduling (SIS®)
- Friday, April 14th: 1:00pm – 4:00pm EST
- Externalizing Work® through Prefabrication & Agile Procurement
- Proof of Login & Usage of JPAC® & SIS® Software
- Webinar equipment needed at your company (Web-camera, speakerphone or audio connection to the PC, large screen connected to the PC so participants can see presenter and presentation)
- Room that fits all participants (up to 10 people) and the Webinar equipment
- You are encouraged to bring your project information (drawings, contract documents, project schedules, WBS, etc.) with you and you can work through the classes with an existing job to get the full value out of your attendance!
To register or for any questions, please email Sonja Daneshgari at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (810) 232-9797