2019 Spring Symposium
MCA Inc. Presents
Agile Construction®: A Path to Industrialization
Symposium on the Tools & Processes Needed for Success
Friday, May 17, 2019
The Crowne Plaza
The market is hot, the workforce shortage is real, and the industry is transforming. Be part of the Revolution and hear how it can be done, from experts and practitioners of Agile Construction®, in both union and non-union environments.
For 15 years, MCA, Inc. has facilitated their Symposiums, bringing together the practitioners of Agile Construction® to learn from each other and stay ahead.
The 2019 Symposium will focus on…
- Prefabrication in Industrialized environment
- Cost allocation
- Vendor relationships and integrated logistics
- Vendor partnership
- Vendor service offerings
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Using WBS to manage work and manage labor
- Using WBS to deliver on time, and under budget
- Productivity measurement, and project tracking and controls
- ASTM E2691: Standard Practice for Job Productivity Measurement
- Integration with safety, quality, and job cost metrics
Date: Friday, May 17th, 2019
Location: Crowne Plaza, 2875 Milwaukee Ave, Northbrook, IL
Click here for more information.