MCA Inc. Presents
Agile Construction® – A Path to Industrialization
A Symposium on Applied Project Management Concepts
Friday, October 9th, 2020
8:00am – 3:00pm EST
Agile Construction® for Project Management
Our industry continues its journey toward industrialization. The most competitive companies will be those applying Agile Construction® concepts that support Project Managers in planning, execution and controlling throughout the lifecycle of their projects.
This Symposium will focus on Data-Driven Procurement Phase…
• Project Pre-construction, including identifying segmented work packages
• How to resolve the impacts of the job from the labor workforce shortage
• Financial planning and layout for your job plus cash-flow
• Project scheduling, time and resources
The market is changing, the workforce shortage is real, and the industry is transforming. Be part of the Revolution and hear how it can be done, from experts and practitioners of Agile Construction®, in both union and non-union environments.
Our first time ever online Symposium will come along with new advantage for you:
• Virtual Prefab Shop walk through
• Interviews and discussion from Agile Practitioners on how they plan their jobs
• Externalizing Work and Material Managements application videos from the job site
For 15 years, MCA, Inc. has facilitated their Symposiums, bringing together the practitioners of Agile Construction® to learn from each other and stay ahead.
For Sponsorship Opportunities click here.
Click here to see information from past Symposiums
No products were found matching your selection.