June 25th, 2021 • 9:00AM – 3:00PM CT
Crown Plaza Chicago- Northbrook
2875 Milwaukee Ave,
Northbrook, Il 60062
A hybrid version of the Symposium will be available!
We are looking forward to our in person Symposium! If you sign up and for whatever reason you don’t feel comfortable traveling, or if Covid cases increase again, we will have the session as a hybrid offering. Meaning you will be able to join online, while the main session will be in person
Join us for our 16th annual symposium, bringing together the practitioners of Agile Construction® to learn from each other and stay ahead
Agile Construction® for Project Management
Our industry continues its journey towards industrialization. The most competitive companies will be those applying Agile Construction concepts that support Project Managers in planning, execution and controlling throughout the life cycle of their projects.
This Symposium will focus on…
- Staying ahead of the industrialization of the construction® – facing these changes with an improved Project Management approach (PM 2.0)
- Improving your effectiveness to communicate with GCs and get change orders paid timely
- Job Cost Tracking – Getting all jobs cash-positive early and ensuring you know exactly how your job is performing
- Data-Based Project Management – use existing and new tools to your advantage and achieving the outcome you want
- Dealing with labor shortage & simultaneously Increasing job profitability
- Procurement and overall Project scheduling
- Externalizing Work® – what’s next after prefabrication?
The market is hot, the workforce shortage is real, and the industry is transforming. Be part of the Revolution and hear how it can be done, from experts and practitioners of Agile Construction®, in both union and non-union environments.
Symposium Spring/Summer 2021
MCA Inc. Presents Agile Construction® – A Path to Industrialization: A Symposium on Applied Project Management Concepts Friday, June 25th, 2021 9:00am – 3:00pm CT Agile Construction® for Project Management Our industry continues its journey toward industrialization. The most competitive companies … Read More