This workshop is designed to bring together the knowledge and tools, skills and techniques of Project Management into a workshop format that gives participants hands-on experience in managing construction project work. Some of the project management techniques we incorporate in your training include:
- Interactive Multi-Input Work Breakdown Structures
- Multi-directional Scheduling and Project Visualization
- Shaping and Developing Project Teams.
- Time and Cost Management
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Management
- Project Tracking through Short-Interval-Scheduling (SIS®) and Job Productivity Assurance and Control (JPAC®).
- Leadership and Team Management
- A unique Prefabrication process that reduces jobsite risk and increases productive time
- And many more value added techniques